– Constructed of industrial grade high-density premium zirconia, with better grit-wear uniformity, great stable performance and long service life, allowing you to grind longer and more consistently than other discs in its class.
– Suitable for grinding metal and stainless steel surface, such as rebar, steel pipe, structural, galvanized steel, sheet metal, structural tubing, black steel, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc, copper, brass, lead and so on.
– 40 grit is designed for grinding, stock removal, edge chamfering beveling, heavy rust, paint removal and weld blending.
– 60 / 80 grit are designed for medium grinding, stock removal, edge chamfering Beveling, balanced rust, paint removal, weld blending.
– 120 grit is designed for fine and ultra-fine grinding, small area paint rust removal while also ideal for cleaning and finalizing metal.
Easy to Use
– Compatible with all 125mm angle grinders.
Package weight: 0.787 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 13.00 x 13.00 x 9.00 cm / 5.12 x 5.12 x 3.54 inches