Plug any project into the Internet of Things with MESH.
Right out of the box MESH can connect any project to the internet of gadgets, web services, and apps. Each MESH IoT block has a different function and is extensively customizable to make it easy to build a smart gadget without any programming or wiring. Make your next project internet-connected to track data, automate notifications, send text messages, enable scheduling, integrate with smart devices, interface with web apps, and much more.
MESH Move is an internet-connected accelerometer for quick prototyping and instant deployment of your project. The wireless sensor has out-of-the-box connectivity and built-in functions that make connecting to the internet, web services, and other devices simple and instant.
MESH Move + MESH App Features:
- Functions: detects shaking, flipping, vibration, and orientation (Front, back, left, right, top, bottom)
- Customizable settings – sensitivity and detection interval
- Built-in IFTTT integration
- Compatible with many internet-enabled gadgets & web services
- Integrates with with custom software
- Visual coding app (drag-and-drop interface, send sensor data, and much more)
- Rechargeable (30-day battery life), durable, and compact
- Bluetooth (BLE) enabled and uses the MESH app as a hub to connect to wi-fi
Clever ways to use MESH Move:
- Build an arduino gadget that transforms a surface into an interactive interface that senses taps and vibrations using MESH Move.
- Prototype a wearable device using accelerometer technology to dream up the next popular fitness-tracking wearables.
- Create a wireless remote to control a Philips Hue smart light bulb (or any other smart gadget) and set the remote to use shaking or orientation to trigger the smart light bulb.
- Place MESH Move on a door to monitor when it’s opened and and receive a text message each time.
- Attach MESH Move to a pair of dumbbells to count and log lift data to a Google spreadsheet.
- Connect MESH to your own app to collect accelerometer data from MESH Move.
The MESH Platform
MESH Visual Coding App
Tinker more, prototype faster, and build better.
The visual coding app simplifies programming and replaces the traditional soldering process and programming with an intuitive drag-and-drop canvas. In the canvas, you can create recipes that visually connect sensors, logic, and web services and gadgets on IFTTT for your project.
The possibilities are endless and the MESH app makes it easy for anyone to bring an idea to life no matter their level of electronics or programming expertise. MESH app is available on iOS and Android.
Use MESH with your development board.
Connect MESH GPIO to your development board like Arduino or Raspberry Pi to use MESH wireless sensors in your project for quick prototyping and experimentation. Expand your next project:
- Add wireless remote control and internet connectivity to your project with MESH sensors
- Add web services like Google Sheets, Twitter, Evernote, Gmail, etc.
- Connect to popular gadgets like Google Assistant for Google Home and Amazon Alexa for Echo, and more
- Interface with internet-enabled gadgets like WeMo, Nest, SmartThings, Fitbit, and more
Our SDK gives you the tools to plug your code and apps into our growing IoT sensor platform for a world of possibilities:
- Connect web services/APIs or your custom app
- Connect internet-connected devices
- Enable custom logic algorithms