Ramps1.6 is a 4-layer motherboard. Ramps1.6 have new 2pin connectors, which more simple and convenient to connect, also will not be burnt easily. what’s more, Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation.
Besides, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is larger than Ramps1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be up to 200W, or smaller than 200W.
1. It can be extended to LCD and other parts.
2. There are heater and fan MOSFET outputs and 3 thermistor interfaces.
3. 5A additional security and component protection fusion.
4. Heated bed controls additional 11A fuses.
5. Applied to 5 Pololu stepper drive board.
6. Design of Pololu plate pin socket can be easily replaced or removed for future design.
7. I2C and SPI pins are available for future expansion.
8. Servo connectors are used for connecting limit stops, motors, and light-emitting diodes. These connectors are gold-plated and have a rated current of 3A, which is very compact.
9. The LED will light when the heater has output choose 2 motors to connect to Z Prusa Mendel.
Size: 101.5 * 60.5mm
Support motor drivers: five motor drivers Simultaneously, sucn as: A4988 DRV8825 and other motor drivers
Input voltage: 12V
Patch MOS tube: B55NF06
Mega2560 R3 Parameters:
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 4KB used by bootloader