Main features: – High accuracy The measuring range of digital laser distance is from 0.05m to 40m, and its accuracy is plus or minus 2mm, very quick, accurate, and efficient.
– Various measure functions Supports continuous measurement function, Pythagorean measurement function, area measurement function, volume measurement function, add and subtraction measurement function.
– High-quality material Designed with the reinforced shell and the IP54 waterproof grade, it is ideal for construction use in the outdoor environment.
– Wide applications You can quickly measure buildings’ height, area, volume, and length, etc. It is widely used to measure the rooms, apartments, factories, and warehouses, etc.
– Portable design The handheld design makes it portable and lightweight to take for measuring.
– Unit conversion Supports unit selection of meter, inch, and foot, meeting your different reading needs.
– Historical reading Measuring data will be stored automatically, you can check the most recent measurement freely.
– Large LCD with backlight You can see clearly in the darkness for its large LCD screen and backlight function.
Specifications: – Measuring accuracy: plus or minus 2mm – Measuring range: 0.05m – 40m – Waterproof grade: IP54 – Measuring unit: meter/inch/foot – Single measurement time: 0.25 seconds – Power supply: 2 x AAA (not included)
Package weight: 0.181 kg Product Size(L x W x H): 12.00 x 5.50 x 2.50 cm / 4.72 x 2.17 x 0.98 inches Package Size(L x W x H): 18.00 x 13.00 x 4.00 cm / 7.09 x 5.12 x 1.57 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Laser Distance Meter, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Anti-lost Rope
IPXX Rating Chart
IP Code The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.